Wednesday 27 November 2019

NEW DISCOVERY OF POETRY CALLED "CIGARETTE"

NEW DISCOVERY OF POETRY CALLED "CIGARETTE"
WITH MY FRIEND Neha Kumari
we heard sonnets, couplets, hiku, tanka,elegy,odd etc each one have its own identity and immense poetic quality, in the same manner my friend learned the new format called "cigarette" under the guidance of her beloved teacher SRI AMRIT RAJ
In this format each successive line gets lessened by a word, thus you got the format--7,6,5,4,3,2,1
remind yourself to present a complete thought or idea--
here I go for the poem----
my heart said something and then nothing
such things happen to me often
my heart hears something nothing
now time to ask
am I friend
or not
dear!
======================================== thanks to Neha Kumari and SRI AMRIT RAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment