Tuesday 26 November 2019

" moh moh k dhage "

This piece is a outcome..listening after " moh moh k dhage " by Monali thakur as my friend Rama Subba Rao Bhuthamapuram shared dt its great to hear n I really found it...the psyche i came to know behind the lyrics..thank you so much..so here it goes..
Sweet pain
As I have you .
The bond we share
Is not to be named.
Its not to be defined.
I cant understand
What a dumb you are
You let this happen to us
But you are the most understanding
Because you got my soul.
We complete each other
And there beauty lies within
Don't force your reason
To make it clear to you.
You are in me
Like dreams , not a sand apart
I like to be with you
Because you make me to hold myself
I dance to the music
Your heart plays.
I believe
That you wont expect anything
And it ll end beautifully.
Credits: Rama Subba Rao Bhuthamapuram.
Neहा

No comments:

Post a Comment